Saturday, March 23, 2013

To My Man



When you love me
Savour each moment and taste
The sweetness, let it linger
On your lips, feel the softness
Silky and sweet, my hair against your skin
Don't waste an instant of the ecstasy
But feel our closeness, reaching
Straining towards the joy of living
One another's heartbeat, and crying
Inside one another's tears, smile
At me when the pulsing is over and
Still hold me close.

Don't turn away, don't be afraid of me
But search my soul in the softness of
Our after love and trace my face
My life before you, I am open to
Your touch, and want your love
To rise again and possess me with
Wanted force and sweet possession
And yet I am free within your embrace
To soar the heights which our love
Makes possible, take me again
And again to that place where joy is full
And immense, how I yearn for your arms
Around me in earnest desire and mad yearning
Come to me with animal passion and tender, sweet
Giving touches, exquisite because you want me
As much as I want you.
cailin raine

No comments:

Post a Comment