Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Angels' Song


So long I stood in darkness ‘til the Lord lit up my sight
I looked and saw the angels - stand in ethereal light
Again I looked and then perceived the angels ‘round His throne
Thousands, millions sang His songs and no one stood alone
‘Round His throne they stayed and sang with all their heavenly might
All living beings were singing, what a glorious, wondrous sight!

In the end all fell to worship and the bells of heaven rang
Every knee was bent in gratitude, still the angels sang and sang
The Light had shed all darkness and every heart was pure
I knelt in utter love for Him, as the angels' songs rang sure
I melted into gladness as His arms surrounded me
And walked across the streets of gold, right into Eternity.

Colleen Weber
pen name ~ cailin raine

No comments:

Post a Comment