Thursday, April 11, 2013

Angels Holding Hands



 
I look across my pillow and see angels holding hands
Their wings are interlocking and their light shines down in bands
Their faces smile and joined as such they form a lovely circle
And I supported in their arms enjoy them in the middle.

I feel so very cherished to be at their holy centre
And vow to live my life renewed and do a whole lot better
I know that I have slipped and fell, been lifted up on wings
But when my heart is heavy, my angel stoops and sings.

The music then is sweet and pure and rings within my ear
I no longer have the weight of this world's strife to fear
For my angel's voice is mighty, yet soothing, full of light
He sings of love and happiness, of all things good and right.

He sings until my heart is full of purity and love
And I can face the world again and remember Him above
The road is long and many times I've wanted to give up
But angels come and minister, they stay with me and sup.

We drink until my body rests, my soul again set free
And I can soar above the clouds with angels helping me
I rest upon their lovely wings, nestled in downy white
And when I must, come back to earth and try to do what's right.

Every now and then I know I'll see them at my bed
And know they've come again to wipe away my fear and dread
I bathe in His own glory as their light shines down in bands
When I look across my pillow and see angels holding hands.

cailin raine

No comments:

Post a Comment